Proximity’s Data Centre Connectivity solution delivers two core services:
- Separated and uncontended bandwidth delivered via dual-redundant routes, allowing you to provide world class services to your customers in the UK.
- Services can be established from all our Proximity Data Centres and managed as one network with the resiliency that organisations demand.
It is designed to create a vital layer that marries your core infrastructure and Cloud Connectivity strategy. Furthermore, as a fully Managed MPLS, it allows you to deliver different types of services, including voice and data, without compromising on quality.
Proximity Connect is fast to deploy and delivered uncontended bandwidth, meaning a superior end UX in a matter of days
EXPANSIVE CARRIER NETWORK
Access all major tier 1 carriers in the UK and beyond. Diverse carriers and routing options are available to provide an extra level of resiliency
CONNECTED DATA CENTRE NETWORK
Using Proximity Connect you can connect to all our data centres with speed. Connections are fully customisable, helping you create a bespoke model that works for your business
Edge computing services are particularly well catered for as we work with local fibre providers offering very low latency in regions across the UK as well as national and international service providers
A full network operations centre is available 24x7x365 and our engineers are always on hand
Other services available to add-on to Proximity Connect include firewalls, DDOS prevention and web filtering services
Want to find out more?
FREE GUIDE TO EDGE COLOCATION DATA CENTRES
A comprehensive guide to Edge Computing and how you can harness its power
We provide a bespoke connectivity service, with access to a large network of national and local carriers delivering bandwidth to suit your needs. Services range from 10Mbs to 100Gbs allowing your connectivity to grow in line with your business requirements.
10Mbs to 100Gbs
full suite of connectivity services
Network bandwidth options:
- Full suite of connectivity services from 10Mbs to 100Gbs
- Dark fibre options available
Fully managed carrier connectivity:
- 1 SLA for all data centre and connectivity requirements, including router and switch infrastructure, making it more cost effective for ongoing management.
- Connecting with national and local carriers for the optimal UX
- Diverse carriers and routing options are available to ensure service resiliency
- Choose from different centres, bandwidths and carriers
- Deploy within days
- Separated and uncontended bandwidth delivers consistent connectivity and can be scaled based on your bespoke requirements
- Dual-redundant routes reduce risk of downtime
- 24/7 site security with perimeter fencing and other protection measures
- Data centres fully owned and managed by Proximity Data Centre
- Full perimeter fencing protecting the data centre
- Multilayer access control
- CCTV, VESDA and IG55 fire suppression for complete peace of mind
Want to find out more?
Consider the following for a streaming provider serving millions of customers across the country:
- Proximity Connect supports a wide implemenation of applications including the delivery of services for Content Delivery Networks (CDNs). As well as ‘caching’ the content for CDN’s in our highly secure data centres we offer highly resilient network services for the constant updating of these services. This keeps viewers engaged with fantastic video and allows rapid scale to meet online audience demand.
2. This model also provides a robust backup network, providing enhanced resilience when compared to a traditional ‘stand alone’ data centre model.
Explore our network of data centres
Edge Data Centre Common Questions
- Dual-redundant routes reduce the risk of downtime and our network of data centres provides a robust backup network
- With ease and speed, usually in a matter of day